LYME ... General Health INFO.... Acid/Alkaline Macular Eye Chart»
MMS or Sodium Chlorite [NaClO2]
Amazing Discovery to get rid of pathogens!!!
Better than antibiotics for LYME and other infectious diseases
How it works:
The actual substance becomes Chlorine Dioxide after a chemical reaction between Citric Acid and NaClO2. It becomes an "unstable" compound ... and lasts a couple hours before disappearing... The genius of this substance is a ClO2 molecule, about as tiny as a single atom, like an microbot -or- nanobot, it can penetrate deep into tissues like joints, tendons, past the brain/blood barrier, when antibiotics, due to their huge size, are blocked by the natural osmosis of these non-blood supplied tissues. Then the ClO2 [an unstable molecule] is strongly drawn to low pH items: cancer cells, bacteria, spirochetes, even yet un-named pathogens, etc. ... READ MORE ABOUT MMS » »
NUTRI-BULLET - [OR BLENDER]
Green Health Drink Recipe:
IN KEEPING WITH THE FOLLOWING ALKALINE DIET,
THIS DRINK WILL HELP WITH PH BALANCING, WEIGHT LOSS, REJUVINATION, ETC.
IT'S INTENDED TO REPLACE ONE MEAL
- Most items can be found at Trader Joe's
• Fresh juice from 1 or 2 Lemons
• 1/4 Cucumber w/ peel
• 1/2 Avocado [no peel or seed]
• 1/2 inch slice of Pineapple [cut off edges & core]
• [Optional 1/2 Cup Blueberries]
• 1/8 -1/4 Red Onion
• 2-4 cups fresh Spinach & Kale [Remove thick stems from Kale - chop to 1-2 inch sizes & squeeze into container, it's mostly air at first]
1-2 Tbsp of:
• Raw Pumpkin Seeds
• Flax Seeds /Meal
• Chia Seeds
• Hemp Seeds
• 1 Tsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tsp Nutiva Coconut Manna [from Whole Foods]
Squeeze everything down & add 50/50 Coconut Water & Plain Almond Milk
to top off container
• [Optional: Cilantro, Raspberries, Strawberries, Bell Pepper, Carrots]
- The less air, the better it will blend -
Close & Blend for 15-30 or more sec , getting all parts to blend.
The thicker the better, but if its too thick to drink, thin with more
SECTION ON ACID / ALKALINE BALANCE:
[SOME HAVE CONFLICTING ACID/ALKALINE DESIGNATIONS]
MORE ON ALKALIZING
|Top 7 Alkalizing foods:
#1 – Lemons – Lemons are one of the most alkalizing, a great way to start the day is with a glass of lukewarm water with a fresh squeezed lemon or lime.
#2- Leafy greens– Greens such as: kale, swiss chard, spinach, and turnip greens are very alkalizing for your body and also are packed with rich vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals.
# 3– Root vegetables such as radishes (black, red or white), beets, rutabaga, horseradish, carrots, and turnips are all highly alkalizing.
# 4– Cucumbers and Celery – These are some of the most alkalizing foods you can eat. They quickly neutralize acids and aid in digestion.
# 5– Garlic – Garlic is not only highly alkalizing it is also very important for overall health as it boosts the immune system, is antibacterial and anti-fungal. Raw garlic is even more beneficial, see my post on the importance of raw garlic in your diet.
# 6– Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and cabbage.
# 7- Avocados – Are also at the top of the list of alkalizing foods. You can see my recent post on the health benefits of avocados and how to ripen avocados. Avocados contain high amounts of essential vitamins, fatty acids, and amino acids.
This is the fastest, and possibly, laziest yet powerful, option of them all. Apple cider vinegar, coined ACV, can relieve so many ailments in a small serving. Muscle pain, headaches, sluggish digestion, and just a general acidic feeling can all disappear in mere seconds after you have some ACV. To make a shot, combine 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with 2-4 ounces of water (depending on how much you want), add a few ice cubes and drink. Or, just toss back 1 tsp. straight and call it a day. Your choice—you’ll benefit no matter how hard you take your ACV!
AM Drink idea:
Lemon, cayenne, and ACV are combined to create a top alkalizing shot that will make you feel incredible! Cayenne is a metabolism booster, inflammatory reducing spice that also aids in digestion, reduces pain, and can give you a similar buzz to caffeine without the crash. Lemon is a top alkalizing and cleansing food that adds sweetness and vitamin C to the already slightly sweet and tart ACV. The end result is a tonic that’s powerfully cleansing and rejuvenating.
Combine the juice of a lemon, 1 tiny pinch (1/8 tsp.) cayenne, and 1 tsp. ACV in a small cup with 2 ounces of water. Add crushed ice, blend, and serve as an icy tonic that wakes you up and gets you going!
MD Health writes:
First thing in the morning, A Saliva PH measurement should ideally be between 7.0 and 7.4 before you drink anything. Expect your urine to be slightly more acidic in the morning, since your body has been clearing acids from your body all night. A Urine PH reading between 6.0 and 7.0 is appropriate in the morning, and it should increase slightly during the day. Take these readings for a few days, tracking your results. If your PH levels are consistently lower than this, you can use a baking soda regimen to bring you to healthy levels.
Natural News writes:
Lemonade or lemon water helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline-forming state. Mix the juice of half an organic lemon with two teaspoons of raw honey and eight ounces of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system. Do not warm water in microwave oven.
Drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
Why not just use Baking Soda?
Ultimately, there's aluminum in baking soda, so use sparingly and alkalise naturally!!
At HealthCentral.com Dara Bauer writes:
An acidic pH causes the spleen, liver, heart and kidneys to get overworked. In order to buffer this acidity, the body has to rob existing minerals from the bones and tissue such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. This can lead to chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, loss of muscle mass, kidney stones, and impaired muscle functioning as well as an acidic environment in which heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis and other diseases can thrive.
To take baking soda internally, mix ½ to 1 tsp of baking soda in a glass of water and drink periodically throughout the day (2 to 6 times). You want to get your pH to a range between 7.35 and 7.45, which you can test using urine strips or a blood test.
Institute for Vibrant Living writes:
Although not considered a food in its own right, baking soda is one of the primary ingredients that can help alkalize the entire system, and help the burning pains of acid reflux. Baking soda is extremely alkaline and not only neutralizes stomach acids quickly, but alkalinizes the entire system. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in an 8-ounce glass of purified water and drink immediately.
The 64-ounces we used to call "enough" is the absolute minimum that we should be consuming daily: and drinking coffee, tea, alcohol, and other beverages doesn't count! Try to drink from two to three quarts (or more) per day about 96 ounces. Drink one glass of water half an hour before each meal, and another glassful two and a half hours after each meal. Drink water before going to bed and upon waking up. Once you're noticeably thirsty you're way behind, so drink before you become thirsty.
3. Baking soda and water: This is one of my favorite ways to alkalize, because it's easy and you can feel the effects right away. My parents, who were never into natural health, were able to get off their acid-reflux medication just by using this trick and trick number 3 (below). Mix a teaspoon on natural baking soda in a cup of water, and drink it first thing in the morning.
4. Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera juice alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits. It also helps . Just make sure the aloe vera juice you get doesn't have carrageenan You can make your own aloe vera juice by scooping out the pulp inside the leaves and blending it with water. It's a good idea to have an ounce of aloe vera juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
5. Lemon/lime water: This is another good thing to mix into your morning routine – and throughout the day. Just squeeze the juice of a whole lemon into a pint of water. Although lemons are acidic on their own, when they go into the body, they metabolize and become alkaline.
6. "Green drinks" & "Green foods": Foods that contain a high level of chlorophyll, such as spirulina, chlorella, and the juice of wheat grass and other sprouted grains are all extremely alkalizing. When your body is struggling to balance its pH on its own it often sacrifices calcium in the process. Therefore, taking such chlorophyll-rich foods promotes increased bone mass.
7. Coconuts: Coconuts are extremely alkalizing and they have been considered to be a miracle food for their many other benefits as well. You can enjoy a hydrating coconut juice, cook with coconut oil or coconut milk, or eat fresh coconut meat. Coconuts are a great source of energy, improve digestion, bowel functions, and food assimilation, support tissue repair, dissolve kidney stones, promote weight loss, boost your immune system and stamina, and do much more.
Grow Youthful writes:
Dissolve 1/2 level teaspoon in 1/2 glass of water, take every 2 hours. Take care to measure accurately, do not exceed 1/2 teaspoon.
Do not take more than 6 glasses in 24 hours, or 3 glasses if you are aged over 60 years.
Do not continue for more than 2 weeks.
Do not give to children under the age of 5. Generally, drinking bicarb should not be necessary for children unless specifically recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
saw this recently: Diabetes type 2 "Cure in 30 days"
1. Better gastrointestinal health
What we know is that acidity is caused by the overproduction of stomach acids. The hydrochloric acid secreted by the stomach glands is essential for the digestion of proteins in the food but its passage back into the esophagus, known as acid reflux, causes heartburn. Frequent episodes may permanently damage the esophageal walls and may even trigger cancers.
Stomach acids mixed with the food that passes into the intestine normally gets neutralized by the sodium bicarbonate secreted by the pancreas in the first part of the intestine called duodenum. If the neutralization is not effective, it may inflame the intestinal walls and cause discomfort. Acidity is often accompanied by other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, bloating, indigestion, and bloody stools. Since acidity interferes with the normal digestive process, nutritional deficiencies are a common outcome.
Overeating, alcohol consumption, spicy foods, excessive amounts of protein in the diet, and stress are some of the reasons for acidity since they over stimulate the stomach glands. Oral antacids are often used for temporary relief, but including more alkalizing foods in the diet has a more lasting effect.
2. Weight loss benefits
Accumulation of toxins in the body is one major reason for obesity since these harmful substances are stored away in fat tissue. Acidosis, or excessive acidity in the tissues is a serious problem; it can even be fatal. Acid is produced all the time as part of normal metabolic processes, but various adaptive mechanisms pitch in immediately to bring the pH back within the normal range.
However, when there’s too much acid due to some reason or other, or if the acid cannot be easily processed and excreted, weight gain becomes an adaptive mechanism to handle the excess acidity. Reducing the acidity of the body can prevent its storage in the fat tissue. That’s why people who shift to alkalizing diets often experience noticeable weight loss from fat reduction.
3. Energy boost
A surge in energy levels is a positive outcome of alkalizing the body. It is not surprising since the metabolic pathways function at their highest efficiency when the body has a pH level between 7.35 and 7.45. When the pH shifts out of this narrow range, the focus of the body also shifts to remedial measures.
For instance, when there’s a lactic acid build up in the muscles, blood carries it to the liver where it is converted to pyruvate, and then into glucose that can be used for energy. However, more energy has to be expended to complete this cycle, precipitating a large deficit in the total available energy.
Elimination of the acid also involves neutralizing it with minerals to form soluble compounds. Many body tissues, including muscles, are cannibalized to source these minerals, which naturally reduces their functioning. That’s why acidosis often precipitates fatigue and lethargy.
Alkalizing the body helps combat acidosis at the tissue level and makes extra energy and chemical substances available for the normal activities.
4. Improved immunity
Resistance to diseases is the job of our immune system. White blood cells work in several different ways to combat disease-causing organisms and toxic substances. They produce several antibodies specially tailored to inactivate antigens or foreign proteins of the invading microbes. Chemical messengers called cytokines are released to mount a consolidated attack on the offending organism or material. Phagocytosis is a process of engulfing the foreign particles, thereby taking them out of circulation.
All the above immune mechanisms work best in a pH–balanced body. Too much acidity can interfere with their actions and make us more susceptible to pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It can even weaken the natural defense mechanisms against cancer cells. That’s why alkalizing the body increases resistance to diseases as well as reduces the risk of cancers.
5. Anti-ageing effect
Aging refers to visible signs like wrinkled skin and graying hair, but it has far more serious health implications. Our cardiovascular system and neuromuscular system are also equally prone to the ravages of aging. It is quite obvious from the higher incidence of cardiac events, stroke, and neurodegenerative diseases in the older population.
While aging is a natural process none of us can escape from premature aging. For instance, sun exposure causes photoaging, which is premature aging of the skin tissue. Similarly, acidosis accelerates the natural aging process. But keeping the body alkalized can prevent it.
6. Prevents osteoporosis relieves arthritic symptoms
Our body considers acidosis as an emergency and quickly streamlines measures to counteract it. Minerals such as calcium are often sourced from the skeletal tissue to convert the acid into mineral salts so that they can be easily flushed out. This leaching of minerals from the bones make them porous and brittle, a condition referred to as osteoporosis. Diets high in acidifying foods like red meat, cheese, and soda increase your risk of fractures, while increasing the intake of alkalizing foods can mitigate it.
7. Increases mental clarity and focus
Mental decline is associated with aging, but acidosis can also have a similar effect because it reduces the production and functioning of neurotransmitters. Increasing evidence shows that the cause of several neurodegenerative diseases is excess acidity in the body. Keeping the pH around 7.4 can probably reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Better skin, hair, and nails
Dry skin and dull hair are common symptoms of increased acidity of the body. Another one is thin nails that break off easily. These conditions result from the inadequate formation of the connective tissue protein keratin. Hair, nails and the outer layer of skin are all different versions of the same protein. What makes them strong is proper mineralization.
Acidosis and consequent mineral leaching affect the skin, hair, and nail health. Increasing alkalization, and even topical application of olive oil and other alkalizing agents helps improve their condition.
9. Improves dental health
Sensitivity to hot and cold drinks and acidic foods, mouth ulcers, brittle teeth, painful and bleeding gums, frequent infections, including tonsillitis and pharyngitis can be traced to increased body acidity. Gargling with astringent mouthwashes such as green tea extract and herbal teas made from sage, Oregon grape root, or white oak bark helps alkalize the mouth and remedy these problems.
10. Reduces arthritis symptoms
Arthritis is a common joint problem caused by the degeneration of bone and cartilage. The pain, swelling, and reduced range of motion associated with this condition make it extremely debilitating. People with acidic constitution seem to be predisposed to arthritis, and meat-based diet often aggravates the symptoms. Alkalizing diets help reduce the pain and inflammation of the joints. Having a drink of alkaline water first thing in the morning can reportedly put arthritis in remission, if not completely reverse the damage.
Eating a diet rich in alkalizing foods and drinking plenty of alkalic beverages can help to quickly raise your body's pH levels and maintain good health.
Make a drink of vegetable juice with added green powder. According to David Wolfe in his book "Eating for Beauty," adding 1 tbsp. of green, or grass, powder to a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable juice will make a highly alkalic and nutrient-rich drink.
Drink water with freshly squeezed lemon juice added. The pH of a food itself does not relate to its alkalic or acidic effect on the body. Lemons are extremely acidic, but after they have been digested and assimilated by the body, the result is alkaline-forming.
Eat dried figs and raisins. Figs and raisins are two of the most alkaline fruits available. Although most fruits will raise the body's alkalinity, bananas should be avoided if you are suffering from acidosis as they are slightly acid-forming.
Drink herbal teas. When you want to treat acidosis or raise your pH alkalinity, herbal teas and water with freshly squeezed lemon juice are optimal drink choices. Beer, spirits, coffee and soda should be avoided or consumed in moderation.
- Many people consider acidic foods to be unhealthy. According to David Wolfe, this is incorrect, as humans need a balance of both acidic and alkaline foods to remain healthy. However, alkaline foods need to be eaten in larger amounts, with a ratio of approximately 80-20 when acidosis is present, and 60-40 to maintain optimal pH levels of between 7.35 and 7.45.
- Symptoms of alkalosis, which is the opposite of acidosos, when the pH level of the body becomes too alkaline, include a lack of drive, a spaced out or disoriented feeling, laziness and excessive feelings of being cold. Acidosis is more common than alkalosis due to the large amounts of acid-forming foods frequently eaten as part of a standard diet in the United States and other Western countries.
- To gauge the alkaline and acid levels of the body, you will need litmus paper pH testing strips. These can be purchased from a pharmacy, online or from stores selling chemistry-related products. The tip of the paper strip should then be dipped in a urine or saliva sample to obtain a reading of your body's pH level. Do a pH test twice a week.
- Green, or grass, powder
- Vegetable juice
- Dried figs or raisins
- Herbal teas
Care2.com writes Top Ten Hints For Alkalizing:
1. Start your day with a large glass of water with the juice of a whole lemon. They may seem acidic, but have the opposite effect on your body as it metabolizes them.
2. Eat a large green salad tossed in lemon juice and olive oil. Greens are among the best sources of alkaline minerals, like calcium.
3. Snack on raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are packed with natural alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium, which help to balance out acidity while balancing blood sugar.
4. Drink a non-dairy milk and berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, chlorella or other greens. Choose non-dairy milk over cow’s milk, since the latter is acid-forming.
5. Go for a brisk walk or some other exercise every day. Exercise helps move acidic waste products so your body can better eliminate them.
6. Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air. And stay away from chemical-laden air fresheners and scented candles.
7. Stick to a plant-based diet. During the metabolism of meat, there is an acid residue left behind.
8. Skip the sugar-laden dessert or soda. Sugar is one of the most acidic foods we consume. You need over 30 glasses of neutral water just to neutralize the acidity of ONE can of soda.
9. Add more veggies to your diet. No, potatoes don’t count. But sweet potatoes are a good choice (provided you’re not slathering them in sweeteners or butter). Asparagus, squash, peppers and other vegetables are also excellent choices.
10. Sprout it out. Add more sprouts to your daily diet. They are extremely alkalizing and supercharged with nutrients and energy-boosting enzymes.
Top anti-inflamatory foods:
1. Beets, with their wonderful red color, are a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Beets can boost your energy and lower your blood pressure. A single serving of 500 ml. beetroot juice has been shown to reduce blood pressure by 10.4/8 mm. Beets are high in nitrates; this study showed that a serving of beetroot juice boosted athletic performance by 1-3 percent.
2. Blueberrieshave been found to reduce inflammation in many studies on animals; there are yet to be more studies done on humans. Studies do indicate that blueberries are good for brain health. It is best to eat organic berries since pesticides on berries are hard to wash away due to their size.
3. Broccoli is loaded with detoxifying antioxidants. Broccoli is a particularly rich source of kaempferol and isothiocyanates, both anti-inflammatory phytonutrients. Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has a significant amount of omega 3 fatty acids, which is a well known anti-inflammatory.
4. Flaxseed oil has a balance of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. The omega 3 fatty acids reduce inflammation. Research studies show lignans can slow the growth of prostate cancer cells. It was also found that lignans may play an important role in increasing breast cancer survival.
5. Green Tea contains many anti-inflammatory flavonoids. A 2002 study found the most abundant catechin of green tea (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound with therapeutic potential. The antioxidant properties of green tea are so effective
6. Garlic can help reduce inflammation. At Washington State University they found garlic to be 100 times more effective than two antibiotics at fighting the Campylobacter bacterium — one of the causes of intestinal illness.
7. Ginger: Ginger helps reduce inflammation and control blood sugar. Ginger tea is a great addition to any diet. A study published in the National Library of Medicine compared ginger extract to common pain killers and found ginger to be very effective in reducing pain.
8. Extra Virgin Olive Oil helps fight inflammation.
Olive oil is full of polyphenols which protect the heart and blood vessels from inflammation.
9. Onions contain quercetin, a potent antioxidant that can help your body fight inflammation.
Onions stimulate the respiratory tract and help expelling sputum (phlegm). The onion is also a proven antioxidant and may be helpful in treating certain cancers. To learn more about the supporting research done on onions, read: Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research.
10. Seaweed contains a complex carbohydrate called fucoidan that studies have shown to reduce inflammation. Seaweeds contain 14 times more calcium by weight than milk. Kelp, kombu, wakame and arame are good sources of seaweed.
11. Spinach is one of the highest nutrient-dense foods. It contains a unique mixture of phytonutrients, is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components which help protect against cellular damage.
12. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to be more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway at the molecular level.
More Ranked Foods: Alkaline to Acidic
Highly Alkaline Forming Foods
Sea salt, mineral water, pumpkin seed, lentils, seaweed, onion, taro root, sea vegetables, lotus root, sweet potato, lime, lemons, nectarine, persimmon, raspberry, watermelon, tangerine, and pineapple.
Moderately Alkaline Forming Foods
Apricots, spices, kambucha, unsulfured molasses, soy sauce, cashews, chestnuts, pepper, kohlrabi, parsnip, garlic, asparagus, kale, parsley, endive, arugula, mustard green, ginger root, broccoli, grapefruit, cantaloupe, honeydew, citrus, olive, dewberry, carrots, loganberry, and mango.
Low Alkaline Forming Foods
Most herbs, green tea, mu tea, rice syrup, apple cider vinegar, sake, quail eggs, primrose oil, sesame seed, cod liver oil, almonds, sprouts, potato, bell pepper, mushrooms, cauliflower, cabbage, rutabaga, ginseng, eggplant, pumpkin, collard green, pear, avocado, apples (sour), blackberry, cherry, peach, and papaya.
Very Low Alkaline Forming Foods
Ginger tea, umeboshi vinegar, ghee, duck eggs, oats, grain coffee, quinoa, japonica rice, wild rice, avocado oil, most seeds, coconut oil, olive oil, flax oil, brussel sprout, beet, chive, cilantro, celery, okra, cucumber, turnip greens, squashes, lettuces, orange, banana, blueberry, raisin, currant, grape, and strawberry.
Very Low Acid Forming Foods
Curry, koma coffee, honey, maple syrup, vinegar, cream, butter, goat/sheep cheese, chicken, gelatin, organs, venison, fish, wild duck, triticale, millet, kasha, amaranth, brown rice, pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, sunflower oil, pine nuts, canola oil, spinach, fava beans, black-eyed peas, string beans, wax beans, zucchini, chutney, rhubarb, coconut, guava, dry fruit, figs, and dates.
Low Acid Forming Foods
Vanilla, alcohol, black tea, balsamic vinegar, cow milk, aged cheese, soy cheese, goat milk, game meat, lamb, mutton, boar, elk, shell fish, mollusks, goose, turkey, buckwheat, wheat, spelt, teff, kamut, farina, semolina, white rice, almond oil, sesame oil, safflower oil, tapioca, seitan, tofu, pinto beans, white beans, navy beans, red beans, aduki beans, lima beans, chard, plum, prune and tomatoes.
Moderately Acid Forming Foods
Nutmeg, coffee, casein, milk protein, cottage cheese, soy milk, pork, veal, bear, mussels, squid, chicken, maize, barley groats, corn, rye, oat bran, pistachio seeds, chestnut oil, lard, pecans, palm kernel oil, green peas, peanuts, snow peas, other legumes, garbanzo beans, cranberry, and pomegranate.
Highly Acid Forming Foods
Tabletop sweeteners like (NutraSweet, Spoonful, Sweet 'N Low, Equal or Aspartame), pudding, jam, jelly, table salt, beer, yeast, hops, malt, sugar, cocoa, white (acetic acid) vinegar, processed cheese, ice cream, beef, lobster, pheasant, barley, cottonseed oil, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, fried foods, soybean, and soft drinks, especially the cola type. To neutralize a glass of cola with a pH of 2.5, it would take 32 glasses of alkaline water with a pH of 10.
Super Technical Article:
Another Site Ranking A-A Foods:
Vegetables - Alkaline:
Stringbeans without formed beans
LOW: Snow peas
MORE ACID - ALKALINE CHARTS & INFO:
|Water can be alkalized with MMS1 as follows: In 1 liter of water, add 3 drops of MMS! This would be 1 drop per 8oz glass. Also Baking Soda could do this for a short term treatment. See the amazing prostate & bone cancer story at: www.phkillscancer.com
Extremely Alkaline Forming Foods - pH
8.5 to 9.0
Extremely Acid Forming Foods - pH 5.0
9.0 Lemons, Watermelon
8.5 Agar Agar, Cantaloupe, Cayenne (Capsicum),
Dried dates & figs, Kelp, Limes,
Mango, Melons, Papaya, Parsley, Grapes (sweet)
Asparagus, Endive, Kiwifruit, Fruit juices,
Passion fruit, Pears, Pineapple,
Raisins, Plum, Vegetable
5.0 Artificial sweeteners
5.5 Beef, Pork, Lamb, Turkey, Chicken,
Flour (white, wheat)
Pastries & cakes from white
Carbonated soft drinks, Drugs,
Beer, Liquor, Brown sugar, Chocolate,
Coffee, Custard, Jams, Jellies,
Pasta (white), Semolina, Table
Salt refined and iodized, Tea black,
bread, White rice, White vinegar
Moderate Alkaline - pH 7.5 to 8.0
Moderate Acid - pH 6.0 to 6.5
8.0 Apples, Apricots,
Arrowroot, Flour, Avocados, Bananas (ripe),
Berries, Carrots, Celery, Currants,
Dates & figs
Garlic, Gooseberry, Grapes (less sweet),
Grapefruit, Guavas, Herbs (leafy
Nectarine, Peaches, Pears
(less sweet), Peas,
Pumpkin (sweet), Sea salt, Spinach
7.5 Apples (sour), Bamboo shoots,
Beets, Bell Pepper, Broccoli,
Daikon, Ginger (fresh), Grapes (sour), Kale,
Kohlrabi, Lettuce (pale green),
Peaches (less sweet), Peas (less
& skin, Pumpkin (less sweet),
Strawberry, Squash, Sweet corn (fresh), Tamari
Turnip, Vinegar (apple cider)
6.0 Cream of Wheat
Fish, Fruit juices with
sugar, Maple syrup
corn, oats, rice & rye,
Cereals eg weetbix,
Shellfish, Wheat germ, Whole Wheat
Wine, Yogurt (sweetened)
6.5 Bananas (green), Buckwheat,
Corn & rice breads, Egg whole
Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Oats, Pasta
Pastry (wholegrain & honey),
(with no skins), Popcorn (with salt
& butter), Rice
(basmati), Rice (brown), Soy sauce
Tapioca, Wheat bread (sprouted
Slightly Alkaline to Neutral pH 7.0
Slightly Acid to Neutral pH 7.0
| 7.0 Almonds, Artichokes (Jerusalem), Barley-Malt
(sweetener-Bronner), Brown Rice
Sprouts, Cherries, Coconut (fresh),
plant, Honey (raw), Leeks, Miso,
Olives ripe, Onions, Pickles, (home made),
Radish, Sea salt, Spices, Taro, Tomatoes
(sweet), Vinegar (sweet brown rice),
Amaranth, Artichoke (globe),
roasted), Egg yolks (soft cooked),
Goat's milk and whey (raw), Horseradish,
Mayonnaise (home made), Millet,
Olive oil, Quinoa,
Rhubarb, Sesame seeds (whole), Soy beans
(dry), Soy cheese, Soy milk,
Tempeh, Tofu, Tomatoes (less sweet),
7.0 Barley malt syrup, Barley, Bran, Cashews, Cereals
(unrefined with honey-fruit-maple syrup), Cornmeal,
Cranberries, Fructose, Honey (pasteurized),
Lentils, Macadamias, Maple syrup (unprocessed),
Milk (homogenized) and most processed dairy
products, Molasses (unsulphered organic),
Nutmeg, Mustard, Pistachios, Popcorn & butter
(plain), Rice or wheat crackers (unrefined), Rye
(grain), Rye bread (organic sprouted), Seeds
(pumpkin & sunflower), Walnuts
Blueberries, Brazil nuts, Butter (salted), Cheeses
(mild & crumbly), Crackers (unrefined rye),
Dried beans (mung, adzuki, pinto, kidney,
garbanzo), Dry coconut, Egg whites, Goats
milk (homogenized), Olives (pickled), Pecans,
MORE ON MMS: [FROM TOP OF PAGE]
But all the body's proper substances: blood, tissues, muscle, bone, all have a pH close to 7.5 so they are not going to attract the ClO2. When the ClO2 finds a low pH item, it bonds and releases the 2 Oxygen atoms and Oxydizes the pathogen. The remaining Cl atom grabs a nearby Sodium atom and becomes a harmless molecule of salt [Sodium Chloride]. The millions or trillions of pathogens are killed when enough oxidation occurs, but the carcuses will still needs to be removed, and so can still cause symptoms, so this effect might even seem to make the overall symptoms worse for a while. This is called a Herxheimer Reaction. Caution and patience and a slow steady approach may be advised.
Here's A Supplier... try their "Beginner's Kit"... 3rd item down for $28.90!! Probably a year's supply!!
Or search google for "MMS" or "Sodium Chlorite"
There's many and they all should be about $30-$35 for a 2 bottle kit. one MMS and one Citric Acid 50%
• Due to FDA crackdown, this product's use must officially be stated as only for
For severe cases, the goal is to take 8 to 10 doses per day. but light ones, maybe 1 to 5 drops each.
The Quickest way to start off is to drip 1 drop of MMS with 1 drop of Citric Acid into a glass, let mix for 30 seconds, add 6-8-10 oz of distilled or filtered water & drink, if that's too much then only drink half the dose per hour. Slowly build up tolerance for this every other day or so, by adding another drop of each MMS & Citric. Don't ever go beyond 15 drops, and maybe even 7 might be too much. Once you are mixing more than a couple drops at once, try and get the drops to land near each other at the bottom of the container, and then when you finish with all the dropping, swirl them together for 30 seconds...
Of course all this requires
mixing it each time a dose is taken, so
the sensible way is making a batch:
This protocol can make a batch for use
SHELF LIFE in FRIDGE is 30 DAYS:
RECIPE FOR PROTOCOL MMS "1000"
• Use a one quart or one liter container with lid & with Ounce markings on the side [Keep refrigerated and out of sunlight.] [or make you own Ounce markings with a sharpie!]
• 24 drops MMS (28%) & 24 drops citric acid (50%)
• Mix by swirling exactly 20 seconds
• Add one quart distilled water [or filtered water]
• Add 1/8 US teaspoon baking soda & stir well... Baking soda makes it more tolerable.
[They suggest "aluminum free" ~ Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda]
Take 1oz or 2oz. (30-60 ml) four times day and work up to higher amounts and frequency as needed. [1 oz is like 1 drop, 2oz is like 2 drops]
If that's ok, [no nausea, vomiting, diarrhea] work up to 3oz, 4oz, 5oz, 6oz doses:
[4oz is like 3 drops, 6oz is like 4 drops etc.]
for example, 4 oz. (120 ml) hourly for 8 hours is equal to 3 drops hourly of MMS, the same as protocol 1000. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting etc and back down to lower ammounts....
For those who can handle higher doses:
A Double Strength Protocol for more advanced or stubborn/serious cases:
6 drop dose of MMS Per Hour Protocol:
Get 48 drops MMS + 48 drops Citric + stur for 30 seconds
+ 1 quart water & 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
divide by 8 & drink one per hour for 8 hours.
Add enough water to each dose to make it 8-12 oz.
Don't drink concentrated MMS, that will make you nauseated!!
If this worked without the nausea, etc. one could try for 7- 8 drop doses etc. always back off if nausea occurrs.
ALWAYS DRINK 8 GLASSES OF GOOD WATER DAILY FOR HYDRATION & DETOX
To hide the taste, one can add a table spoon or 2 of Grape juice or Cranberry juice from Trader Joe's or somewhere a product with NO Citric Acid or Vitamin C added. Make sure the product says it has no daily reccomended ammount ofVitamin C!!
Any Vit C drink, Orange Juice, etc will cancel the MMS/Citric acid balance and essentially nullify the ClO2.
Here's a really detailed and careful article about it:
MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement is a supplement which contains 28% sodium chlorite (which is NOT the same thing as common table salt which is sodium chloride).
Sodium chlorite has been safely used in alternative medicine for more than 70 years to prevent colds and the flu and to treat a wide variety of microbial conditions.
Jim Humble discovered that if you "activate" sodium chlorite to make chlorine dioxide that the product is even more effective against microbes than just sodium chlorite alone.
However, chlorine dioxide, since it is a gas, must be made at home because it does not store for more than a couple of hours.
How To Make Chlorine Dioxide
When making chlorine dioxide that most common way to make it was to mix 5 drops of 10% citric acid with each drop of MMS.
So, for example, if you wanted to make 5 drops of chlorine dioxide you would put 5 drops of MMS in a glass of water and then add 25 drops of 10% citric acid or 25 drops of lemon juice (which you squeezed yourself) or 25 drops of lime juice (which you squeezed yourself).
However, now there is 50% citric acid. This is taken one-drop to one-drop. For example, if you want to make one drop of chlorine dioxide, you put one drop of MMS in a glass and then add one drop of 50% Citric Acid. If you wanted to make 5 drops of chlorine dioxide you would put 5 drops of MMS in a glass and add 5 drops of 50% citric acid.
In summary, this is how you make and drink one drop of chlorine dioxide:
1) You put ONE drop of MMS in a small glass (made of glass) and then
2) Mix in one drop of 50% citric acid, then
3) Stir them together periodically for 30 seconds, then
4) Add 6 to 8 ounces (or more) of purified water, then
5) Drink the glass of water.
Here is how to make two drops of chlorine dioxide:
1) You put TWO drops of MMS in a small glass (made of glass) and then
2) Mix in two drops of 50% citric acid, then
3) Stir them together periodically for 30 seconds, then
4) Add 6 to 8 ounces (or more) of purified water, then
5) Drink the glass of water.
The Build-Up of Chlorine Dioxide (Very Important!!)
The first few days of using MMS should be a "build-up," meaning you start with a very low dose and gradually "build-up" to the dose you wish to use.
Chlorine dioxide can be very hard on the stomach, creating nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. It is not the body which is causing these side-effects, it is the stomach.
It is critical, VERY CRITICAL to build-up to therapeutic doses!!!
Some cancer patients may not be able to tolerate taking chlorine dioxide at therapeutic doses. If you cannot build up to the doses of chlorine dioxide mentioned in other articles, within two weeks, then you should abandon any protocol which relies on chlorine dioxide!!
In fact, some people can only tolerate 1/2 drop of chloride dioxide and any dose higher than that causes severe nausea and/or vomiting. But most people can build-up to the necessary doses.
The first day of the build-up you should only start with 1/2 drop of chlorine dioxide.
Here is how to mix and take 1/2 drop of chlorine dioxide.
1) You put ONE drop of MMS in a small glass bowl and then
2) Mix in one drop of 50% citric acid, then
3) Stir them together periodically for 30 seconds, then
4) Add 6 to 8 ounces (or more) of purified water, then
5) Drink HALF of the glass of water.
Throw away the other half of the mixture because it will not be useful for more than two hours.
After taking half the glass, see how your stomach reacts over the next 30 minutes.
If your stomach does well, six hours later (or the next day) increase the dose to 1 drop of chlorine dioxide (see above). Follow the same procedure as before except drink all of the glass of water. See how your stomach reacts.
The next day you can try twice to build up to two drops:
Never try to build up by more than one drop a day!!
Keep trying to increase the dosage and the number of times a day you take it. The goal is to build up to the recommended dose before starting the protocol.
Normally a person will not take more than 3 drops at a time of chlorine dioxide. In prior times a person would build up to 15 drops of chlorine dioxide twice a day.
The "current wisdom" is to take 3 drops each hour for up several hours each day. Taking smaller doses several times a day seems to be more effective than taking large doses once or twice a day.
Items That Can Neutralize Chlorine Dioxide
This treatment can easily be neutralized by Vitamin C, immune builders, Protocel, Cantron, and other antioxidants. These products should not be used within 2 hours of MMS but can be used outside of this window.
Read More http://www.cancertutor.com/chlorine_dioxide/
||Other Health Articles/Recommendations:
|The newest Suppliment discovery I've found for "Anti-Aging" &/or "Pain Control" is:
Laminine - - contact me for more info!! firstname.lastname@example.org
[from the same friend who introduced me to MMS]
Also she has me using this new invention called "The Bemer"...no, not a car,
a device that increases circulation in the micro-capalaries.
contact me for more info!! email@example.com
New Lyme Video & Info"Under Our Skin" »
Eye Chart »
Helpful General Information:
A tick bite can cause this, and it often goes undiagnosed.
Often there's no rash.
Often the blood tests are wrong.
Often the diagnosis is wrong.
My infection occurred in 1972
(There was no name, treatment,
or help of any kind back then. . .The Medical Establishment was totally useless on this issue!!)
It was only officially diagnosed in 2000.
By then I had extreme physical symptoms,
Diminished Cognitive Abilities
At times I was bed-ridden and extremely depressed.
Lately, I have made amazing progress back to well-being, the ultimate treatment, IMHO, now is clearly MMS.
As detailed below...
Master/Miracle Mineral Supplements "MMS" » Due to an FDA "Crackdown", these can no longer be considered "safe" for human consumption...
& "CDS", [already activated MMS] now: available at Amazon »
& great detailed article from Wikileaks »
#1 Best Lyme Disease & Pathogen Treatments
& No Prescription needed. . .
Very IN-expensive, & not very unpleasant, hardly any side fx,
& miraculously effective!!! . . . more info »
Dr. Joe's Vitamin D3 Spray -
Other Helpful Supplements:
Delivers a great D3 dose, can help
greatly with pinched nerves in the neck and back. Carried by:
Apple Health Foods & some others
[maybe just in Bay Area, CA]
Systemic Enzyme Formula
Quite Helpful for arthritis and other pain.
made by LIVINGWELL NEUTRACEUTICALS
$60 for 90 capsules
Other Joint Pain Supplements rated in a survey [?]
"Zyflamend" by New Chapter
(At many health food stores and on line)
Alka Green- a Supplement that promotes alkalinity, a helpful
holistic condition occurring when the body is eliminating acids and becoming "neutral" on the ph scale. See PH Chart Below »
hGH-Rx [replaces "Trans-D-Tropin"]
A Supplement that increases Human Growth Hormone production. . .
very expensive: around $150 per bottle/month
[buy 2, get one free would make it $100/month]
A very interesting story
about overcoming Cancer
with baking soda!!
For those who would prefer
Some Prescription Drugs
helpful for Lyme:
Get by prescription.
. . . . . Very helpful, especially at first for me, perhaps 80% better. However, eventually it can become less helpful...
Check liver often!!
Requires a prescription
. . . . supposed to be very helpful in
busting the "Cyst" form of Lyme open and killing it.
This was way too hard on my liver.
Requires a prescription & daily injections
Also you need an expensive"Pic" Line in your arm
This was very expensive, but now the patent is over.
I was on the verge of trying this multi-thousand-dollar protocol
when I discovered MMS. . . (see above).
Rocephin is complicated to use
but it's supposed to be more effective then the other meds. . . . .
Mobic or Meloxicam
Requires a prescription
as Nsaids go, it's very easy on the stomach (& ulcers).
and/or general advice on
Lyme & Co-infections
& other issues
Dr. Amy Derksen, Seattle Wash.
she developed a highly detailed and accurate system of analysis
using muscle testing and other modalities. Specializing in Lyme
[The "Better Health Guy" works with her and also does diagnosis & treatment]
Bioset had an interesting process of de-sensitizing allergic reactions, but was quite costly.
A promising Injection technique for joint and ligament recovery is being developed in Miami at The Center For Regenerative Medicine
Very helpful general Information:
Bay Area "Lyme Literate" M.D.'s
who are specialists with Lyme:
"Lyme Literate" or LLMD's in S.F. Bay Area:
(These Dr's were helpful but very expensive...
Many other MD's are not remotely helpful with Lyme, some
don't even believe it exists at all!!
Dr. Green, Palo Alto
Dr. Harris, Redwood City
Dr. Stryker, S.F.
There are probably more by now...
Of course, the usual ones, Glucosamine, Condroitin,
Omegas 3,6 & 9... etc.
Newly discovered bone mass therapy: Strontium !!
(From: Advanced Bionutritionals-Ultimate Bone Support)
Soft Tissue Injuries
I have had several minor falls over the years that have caused rotator cuff tears. I've had surgery only to have further injuries undo the surgery.
[I might be considering someday:]
A therapy involving injections that generate tissue regrowth. This is supposedly good for joints, ligaments, etc...
some spinal and ligament injuries as well.
Find practitioners at:
Spinal and Disc Injuries &
For Sciatica and other Back and Neck issues
Where pinched nerves are causing big problems:
Exercise: I suggest ones that strengthen the back (as opposed to the stomach, i.e. Sit-ups.) These have been very helpful for my low-back condition (Spondylolisthesis):
These back strengthening exercises mainly consist of lifting the legs up behind while leaning over a table. (Standing on one and lifting the other)
Start off gently and build slowly.
I eventually added 2 lb. ankle weights. )
Of course, stop immediately if this makes the condition worse!!
Caution: Arching neck backwards can actually cause nerve problems.
Dr. Zucherman at St. Mary's in San Francisco
Amazing new procedure using an implant of Titanium that re-spaces the vertebrae to regains what the degenerated disc has lost: (some recovery times are under a week!!)
A testimony/protocol on Psoriasis:
"I made up the spray using a 2OZ bottle together with 5 drops of MMS and 5 drops of 50% citic acid and asked her to spray both hands and feet 4 or 5 times a day... I said I would be back to see her in 3 days as i would need to make up some more solution. Her husband called me the next morning and said that she now had no pain nor itching and was amazed at how fast and how well it worked. It is now 3 weeks after and her hands have almost cleared up with no further itching or pain.
Invested in a Clorine Dioxide Generator:
Demo Video »
MMS Forum »
Jim Humble's Newsletters » [he discovered MMS]
On Psoriasis: [From MMS Testimonials] "We have a friend who has been suffering from acute psoriasis for the past 7 years both on the hands and feet, the feet being the worst with open and split sores and both hands and feet very itchy and painful at all times. I asked her to try MMS spray for her condition and, although she didnt know anything about it, said she was willing to try anything that might help even a little. I made up the spray using a 2OZ bottle together with 5 drops of MMS and 5 drops of 50% citic acid and asked her to spray both hands and feet 4 or 5 times a day and told her that I would be back to see her in 3 days as i would need to make up some more solution. Her husband called me the next morning and said that she now had no paid nor itching and was amazed at how fast and how well it worked. It is now 3 weeks after and her hands have almost cleared up with no further itching or pain. Her feet still have a little way to go but again, no pain or itching ..."
Another one about Arthritis:
In the summer 2012, I visited my family in Germany. My mom had a caretaker from Poland (61-old woman) who had arthritis in her hands; the index and middle finger on her right hand were stiff. I offered her my traveling pack of MMS and she took:
4 drops of 28% sodium chlorite solution mixed with only one (!) drop of 50% citric acid - this is the proper stoichiometric ratio ••• [Stoichiometry is founded on the law of conservation of mass where the total mass of the reactants equals the total mass of the products leading to the insight that the relations among quantities of reactants and products typically form a ratio of positive integers]•••
, which I calculated. After only 5 days, the swelling in her finger joints was gone, pain was gone and she could move the two fingers that were previously stiff! I was really surprised. Another lady (72-old, German), a friend of my mom, had rheumatoid arthritis and she also took 4 drops of the sodium chlorite solution, activated with one drop of the 50% citric acid, and after only 2 days, she was pain free - unbelievable! And they are still fine. Once in a while, I have some pain in my hands and I take the same amount as above and the pain quickly disappears
* Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or condition. All information provided on this page is for Educational and Informational purposes only and represents only the experiences, discoveries and knowledge encountered to date by the author of this page. It is not intended to substitute for medical advice. No warranties are provided or suggested either explicitly or implicitly as to the validity of any information herein. Always seek the advice of your physician before making any treatment decisions. The Author of this page is not responsible for any third-party information referred to from this page. The Author does not take responsibility for the accuracy of any information on this page, and suggests that you do your own research and consult your doctor. The Author is not responsible for any issues that you may encounter with the purchase of and use of any products or services found through sites which may be linked to this page.
Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins:
THIS INTERESTING EMAIL CAME TO MY ATTENTION:
AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY
IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY ('TRY', BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER,
JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.
1. *Every person has **cancer cells** in the body*. These cancer
cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have
multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients
that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after
treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the
cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's
3. *When the person's immune system* is strong, the cancer cells will be
destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has *nutritional
deficiencies*. These could be due to genetic, but also to *environmental, food and
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies,**
*changing* *diet* to eat more adequately and healthy,
4-5 times/day and by including supplements will strengthen the immune
6.Chemotherapy *involves poisoning* the rapidly-growing
cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells
in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can
cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells
*also* burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce
tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation,
the immune system is either compromised or destroyed,
hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate
and become resistant and difficult to destroy.
Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by
not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a) Sugar substitutes like *NutraSweet**, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with
Aspartame and it is harmful*.
A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very small amounts.
*Table salt* has a chemical added to make it white in color Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or *sea salt*.
*Nutra sweet, Equal spoonful** **Aspartame Manuka** **Molasses**.*
b) *Milk *causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the
gastro-intestinal tract. *Cancer feeds on mucus*.
By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells
are being starved.
c) Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment.
*A meat-based diet* is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little
other meat, like chicken.
Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones
and parasites, which are all harmful! , especially to people with cancer.
d) A diet made of *80%* fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds,
nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an *alkaline environment*.
About 20% can be from cooked food including beans.
Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and
reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish
and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable
juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts)
and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day.
*Enzymes are destroyed* at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)..
e) Avoid *coffee, tea, and chocolate*, which have high caffeine
*Green tea* is a better alternative and has cancer fighting properties.
Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins
and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. *Meat protein* is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive
enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to
more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering.
By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack
the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to
destroy the cancer cells.
14. *Some supplements* build up the immune system
(IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.)
to enable the bodies own killer cells to destroy cancer cells..
*Other supplements* like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or
programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged,
unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the *mind, body, and spirit*.
A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
*Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness* put the body into a stressful
and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
*Exercising daily,* and *deep breathing *help to get more oxygen down to
the cellular level.
Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters.
*1. **No **plastic containers** in micro.** *
*2. **No water bottles in freezer. *
*3. **No plastic wrap in microwave.. *
This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as
well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer.* *
*Dioxins** are highly poisonous *to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases
dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital,
was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave
using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain
fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases
dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using
glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food.
You get the same results, only without the dioxin.
So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc.,
should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved
away from the foam containers to paper The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
Please share this with your whole email list.........................
Also, he pointed out that *plastic wrap, such as Saran*,
is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins
to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.
Cover food with a paper towel instead.
*Walter Reed **DR. Edward Fujimoto Saran
This** is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.*
||25 X 2
Take AM &PM
Take 1 or 2 at night for sleep
~ In Case Of AFIB ~
[Every 6 hrs ~ Stop Atenolol]
| Eliquis [was Pradaxa]
||[After 12 hrs, 2x/day]
|~ Other ~
||500 X 4
||[take before dental work]